Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome!

Hey everyone and welcome to The 18+ Book Reviews blog! Some of you may already know me and some of you may not. If you've never visited my other book review blog www.thecajunbooklady.com then go ahead and check it out!

I've started this one because I receive several review requests for erotica and more "adult" material. I enjoy these books but because I have such a varied group of followers at my other blog I don't feel comfortable posting those there.

I've tried once or twice and really had to skirt around what I thought of the book because I try to keep The Cajun Book Lady very PG....this one will be anything goes for adult book reviews!

So thanks for stopping by and expect to see reviews here soon!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent idea, Kris. I don't post my work on "family friendly" sites for that very reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Kris! I'm looking forward to reading the reviews. I like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I hope ya'll will enjoy it here!

    ReplyDelete